Matthew B. Ferrell
- Received degree in finance from Southeast Missouri State University in 2005.
- Attended the University of Missouri School of Law in Columbia and graduated with honors in 2009.
- Licensed to practice law in the State of Missouri and State of Illinois. Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the Southern District of Illinois.
- Argued cases at the trial and appellate levels in both the State of Missouri and the State of Illinois.
- He has also tried cases in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri and the Southern District of Illinois.
- Member of the Bar Associations for the State of Missouri and Illinois, as well as the local Bar Association for Cape Girardeau County, Missouri.
- Matt was born and raised in Jackson, Missouri where he spent his time participating in a wide variety of sports while working nights and weekends at a local golf course. In high school, Matt was captain of the varsity basketball team and received All-Conference, All-District and Academic All State honors for his success on the court and in the classroom. He then received a finance degree from Southeast Missouri State University and a law degree from the University of Missouri, where he graduated at the top of his class and received the "Order of Coif" award as one of the top 10 law students at the University.
- Today, Matt resides in Cape Girardeau, Missouri and continues to actively participate in local softball, basketball, football and volleyball leagues. In his free time, Matt enjoys exercising, lifting weights, playing golf and many more outdoor activities.